Since fall 2018, all RelayCaster 200, RelayCaster 1000 and RelayCaster Encoder are provided on new hardware platforms. All server platforms now offer four built-in network ports.
A new major release of RelayCaster is available offering following new features.
- Support for brand new Linux distribution OpenSuse Leap 15.0 (installed on all new server platforms).
- Complete network configuration is now possible in the web interface (new tab 'Settings').
- In addition to RelayCaster Streaming Protocol (RCSP), the Open Source version of SRT is available as input/output protocol.
- Further improvements and bugfixes
- Download of large log files on RelayCaster One
- .. (see change log)
Following new optional feature is now available for all RelayCaster products.
- Stream monitoring with according to ETR-290 Prio 1, 2 and 3 for incoming and outgoing streams allows to verify stream quality in a standardized way.
The new release is available as a free online update as described in the user manual for all users with active software warranty or software maintenance. Please contact us before installing the update, if in doubt. The new optional feature requires a license upgrade. Please
contact us if you are interested.