A new major release of RelayCaster is available offering following new features.
- Greatly improved Adaptive Bitrate Encoding for RelayCaster Encoder (SDI/HDMI) : Even severe fluctuations in available bandwidth can now be handled seamlessly.
- Extended settings of RelayCaster Encoder parameters: GOP size, ..
- Dejitter filter can now enabled / disabled for each stream individually
- Streams can now be created without incoming data being present
- Further improvements and bugfixes (see change log)
The new release is available as a free online update as described in the user manual
for all users with active software warranty. Please contact us before installing the update, if in doubt.
Following new optional feature is now available for all RelayCaster products.
- ETR-290 Continuity Count (CC) check for incoming and outgoing streams allows to verify stream quality in a standardized way.
feature requires a license upgrade. Please contact us if you are interested.